To all participants of the Mediation:
Welcome to ROSS Mediation Services. Thank you for choosing Barry Ross to assist you as your Mediator. We welcome you to the mediation process.
Mr. Ross can be scheduled for a mediation through ROSS Mediation Services and through ADR Services, Inc. in Century City or Downtown Los Angeles.
Please review the pre-mediation checklist below to help you better prepare for your mediation:
Mediation Location Choices:
- ROSS Mediation Services is located at 539 N. Glenoaks Blvd., Ste. 305, Burbank, CA 91502 at the corner of Glenoaks Blvd. and Cypress Ave. We are two blocks North of Magnolia Blvd. and two blocks South of Burbank Blvd. just off the I-5 freeway.
- Mr. Ross is available for mediations throughout Southern California including locations in Century City, Downtown Los Angeles and the San Fernando Valley.
Please call Mr. Ross's Mediation Scheduling Secretary, Yolanda Tapia, at our office to schedule a mediation and for further directions assistance as needed at: (818) 840-0950.
- Travel Availablity: Your mediation can be held at the offices of ROSS Mediation Services, at the offices of ADR Services, Inc. or at another attendee's office depending on the number of attendees involved and their collective preference.
- Mr. Ross does not charge for travel time, only travel expenses, for local mediations.
Day of Mediation:
- Schedule: Please leave open your entire day if possible for your mediation so there are no time constraints to our progress.
- Parking: For mediations held at ROSS Mediation Services - Although there is no charge for parking in the spaces located at the rear of our building off Glenoaks Blvd., parking is generally limited. Please arrive early so as to easily secure a parking space. Additional parking is available on Cypress Ave. and in the blocks surrounding our office.
If the mediation is being held at another attendee's office or ADR Services, Inc, all attendees are responsible for their own parking fee and arrangments.
- Food & Beverage: Please arrive a few minutes early to relax, collect your thoughts, and enjoy a continental breakfast with some fresh orange juice, coffee, tea, bottled water, fruit, and muffins, etc.. Should the mediation continue through lunchtime while being held at ROSS Mediation Services, our office will provide your lunch.
- Although mediation briefs are not mandatory, they are recommended and welcomed. Please submit your mediation brief as early as possible before mediation, but no later than one full day prior to mediation. Time incurred reading mediation briefs will be charged as mediation time. Mediation briefs may be mailed, e-mailed, or faxed.
Our fax is: 818-840-0990. Our e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy sent to my assistant, Candace, at email@example.com.
Payment for Mediation:
- On the day of the mediation, please bring a check made payable to Barry Ross to the mediation session to cover your portion of the mediation fee for that day's session.
Please call our mediation scheduling secretary, Yolanda, for our taxpayer I.D. number and our fee schedule prior to mediation. Our fee schedule is listed on this website under the "Fee Schedule" tab.
For additional questions, policy information and schedule changes:
- Please call our office for further questions or scheduling issues that arise.
"I look forward to meeting you and working with you at mediation!"
- Barry Ross, Mediator