18662 MacArthur Blvd., Suite 200
Irvine, CA 92612
Fax: (714) 957-4015
Description of Practice
Mediation is based on principles of problem solving that focus on the needs of the participants, fairness, privacy, self-determination, and the best interests of all family members. <>p> *Because mediation is focused on the future, we will search for all solutions, not dwell on the past, and create an Agreement that is individually tailored to meet your needs!
International public speaker and workshop coordinator for all Family Law Mediation related topics.
Member of: SCMA, AIM, Collaborative Law Professionals, Group of Family Law Professionals, ADR & Conflict Resolution and Mediation Exchange Group, Mediator Network, ABA Section of Dispute Resolution,and the Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Professionals Group, Fathers Help Network, Newport Beach Chamber of Commerce, Mediate.com, The Institute for Conflict Management, Orange County Police & Fire Network, National Notary Association, Orange County Labor Union representative, Matre Dei High School Family Mediator,inducted into the Cambridge Who's Who of Business Professionals, awarded the 2011 Cambridge "Outstanding Professional of the Year Award."
|2001||Don Mohr & Betsy Alan||Coast To Coast Mediation 40 hrs. advanced Family Mediation training|
|2002-2008||Norman Knispel||Institute for Conflict Management 100+ hrs. General Mediation training & internship|
- You will get your "day in court," a chance to be heard, in a private setting.
- You and your spouse will work things out cooperatively, rather than engaging in an expensive and stressful legal contest.
- You will create your own Agreement, rather than allowing others to make your decisions for you.
- You will set the pace. You wont be frustrated by court delays or pressured to meet court-imposed deadlines.
- You will maintain your privacy by staying away from the courthouse and concluding your divorce in the privacy of our office.
- Your children will remain in a safe space because you will design a parenting plan that works for all of you.
- You will have a chance to complete your emotional and legal divorce at the same time.
See additional videos here:
- Divorce Mediators Orange County – McNamee Mediations
- What Are Common Traits Of A Good Marriage?
- How Does Mediation Differ From Litigation?
- Is Mediation A Lot Less Expensive Than Litigation?
- What Is The Process Of Mediation Like?
- Mediation Vs Litigation
- Divorce Mediators Orange County
- Working With Financial Planners
Areas of Practice
- Adoption (12 mediated)
- Adult Family (2,600 mediated)
- Business (100 mediated)
- Civil (general) (250 mediated)
- Commercial (10 mediated)
- Contracts (600 mediated)
- Divorce (all issues) (4,600 mediated)
- Divorce (parenting) (2,200 mediated)
- Employment (25 mediated)
- Family (5,100 mediated)
- Insurance (30 mediated)
- Landlord - Tenant (60 mediated)
- Legal Malpractice (2 mediated)
- Lesbian - Gay (300 mediated)
- Marital Mediation (3,500 mediated)
- Medical Malpractice (5 mediated)
- Personal Injury (25 mediated)
- Prenuptial (350 mediated)
- Real Estate (15 mediated)
- Workplace (10 mediated)
- Mediation Trainer
- Advanced Mediation Trainer
- Conflict Coach
- Mediating Lawyer
- Online Mediator
- Parenting Coordinator
- Communication Skills Trainer
- Mediation Consultant