Ron Pizzo draws upon his extensive experience and insight to resolve your disputes. He has 30 years experience as an advocate and litigator. He is also a certified and experienced coach and mediator. His background and training allow him to offer a wide array of tools and approaches to conflict resolution.
His background includes:
· Labour and employment legal counsel providing strategic and litigation advice on a range of workplace issues.
· Litigator in relation to employment matters, arbitration and commercial disputes.
· Peer ranked in The Best Lawyers in Canada® – Labour and Employment Law, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
· Peer ranked in The Best Lawyers in Nova Scotia® in 2016.
· Coaching and Mediation with an emphasis on resolving workplace disputes
· Leadership development
· Certification in advanced Transformative Mediation – Institute of Conflict Transformation
· Certified Coach – Coaches’ Training Institute, holding the CPCC designation
· Certified in the Pro-Social Matrix Communication Process
· Certified in ADR and Advanced ADR from Stitt Feld Handy
· Qmed designation – ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) Institute of Canada
· President of ADR Atlantic Institute
· Member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF), Atlantic Chapter
· Treasurer of ICF Atlantic