Conflict Management Coaching Blog by Cinnie Noble
Here are my conflict resolutions for 2023. Again, I have had to repeat many from last year because I’m still working on them.
- This year I will celebrate, honour and hold dear our differences.
- This year I will remain mindful that we all have lots of room in our hearts to love more and to love more deeply.
- This year I will cherish my family and my friends and colleagues even more and continue to tell them how much they mean to me.
- This year I will listen with more curiosity, with more empathy and compassion, with more kindness and with more love.
- This year I will approach conflicts with humility and thoughtfulness, and be grateful for the learning.
- This year I will be true to myself and honour that others strive to be true to themselves, too.
- This year I will not judge, and I will be kinder to myself and others in other ways, too.
- This year I will be grateful to those who teach me important lessons by, for instance, letting me know when I am not interacting with humility, dignity and grace.
- This year I will reach out more to those in need and remember we are all – still – in the same storm, but we are not all in the same boat.
- This year I will do more to build peace – one person at a time.
What are your conflict resolutions for this year?
Warmest regards to you and yours and may your 2023 be full of joy and peace and good health and love.