Are you curious about mediating employment disputes? In this episode, Tim Warner–mediator, arbitrator, and attorney–talks about how he made the switch from employment litigator to employment mediator and the unique aspects of employment mediation.
Questions answered during this episode include:
About Tim Warner:
Tim is a Mediator, an Arbitrator, and an Attorney. His ADR experience includes:
• Named a Fellow of the American Bar Association’s Dispute Resolution Committee.
• Serve on the American Arbitration Association panel of Mediators and Arbitrators for commercial, employment and consumer disputes.
• Serve on the United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio’s Federal ADR Court Panel.
• Serve as a mediator at the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC).
• Serve as an Arbitrator for the United States Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).
• Serve as a mediator and arbitrator for the Cuyahoga County Court of Common Pleas.
• Serve as an arbitrator and mediator for the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association’s Client Fee Dispute Resolution Committee.
• Served as an arbitrator for a major Cleveland hospital system.
Additionally, Tim has almost thirty (30) years of experience as an employment and business/commercial litigator.