Alla Roytberg, Esq.
At Roytberg Traum Law and Mediation P.C., we bring more than 30 years of experience in mediation and litigation in New York courts to help people reduce costs and resolve conflicts with dignity.
- Family and Divorce Representation;
- Divorce, Marital and Family Mediation;
- Collaborative Divorce;
- “Pro Se” assistance to people who want to represent themselves;
- Marital Agreements (Prenuptial and Postnuptial)
After graduating from Fordham University School of Law in 1991 and practicing law at two law firms for five years, Ms. Roytberg started The Law Firm and Mediation Practice of Alla Roytberg in 1996. Currently the firm has two offices located in Manhattan and in Forest Hills, Queens, providing legal services in NY, NJ and CT and mediation services nationally and internationally.
Ms. Roytberg’s practice focuses on matrimonial and family law mediation and litigation, divorce, marital, family and business mediation and collaborative divorce with an ancillary general practice, which includes real estate and trust and estates. Ms. Roytberg is fluent in the Russian language and frequently addresses legal needs of the Russian Community in New York. Her clients range from individuals and entrepreneurs to privately-held small companies.
She is a founding member of the Academy of Professional Family Mediators, a member and past President of the Family and Divorce Mediation Council of Greater New York. Ms. Roytberg is admitted to the Bars of the States of New York and New Jersey and to the Supreme Court of the United States.
Some of Ms. Roytberg’s affiliations and memberships include memberships of the NYC Bar Association and of its Small Law Firms’ Committee and Professional Responsibility Committee, of the New York State Bar Association and its Dispute Resolution and Family Law Sections, of the Association for Conflict Resolution as Advanced Practitioner Member and of the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals.
- Divorce Mediation Training, NYC Bar 1995
- Collaborative Law Training 2003
- Advanced Collaborative Law Training 2006
- Collaborative Divorce Training Interdisciplinary Model 2007
- Online Mediation Training Summer of 2020
- Advanced Practitioner Member of Association of Conflict Resolution
- Hurricane Sandy Mediator qualified by the American Arbitration Association
- Juris Doctorate, Fordham University School of Law, New York, New York, 1991
- B.A. in Comparative Literature, New York University, New York, New York, 1987
Areas Of Practice
- Adult Family
- Civil (general)
- Civil Union Dissolution
- Cross Cultural
- Divorce (all issues)
- Divorce (parenting)
- Estate Planning
- Faith Based
- Marital Mediation
- Online Civil
- Online Family/Divorce
- Online Mediation
- Personal Injury
- Pet Mediation
- Real Estate
- Collaborative Professional
- Mediating Lawyer
- Mediation Consultant
- Mediation Trainer
- Representational Lawyer
Fees and Provisos
email inquiry to [email protected].
- ABA DR - ABA Section of DR
- NYSCDM - NY St. Council on Div. Mediation
- ACR - Assoc. for Conflict Resolution
- IACP - International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- FAMILY AND DIVORCE MEDIATION COUNCIL OF GREATER NEW YORK
- APFM - Acad. of Professional Family Mediators
Publications & Presentations
Articles by Alla Roytberg