The goal in every dispute is to bring it to and end as quickly as possible. Whether it is by lawsuit or trial, a decision by a hired judge or arbitrator, or a mediated agreement, everyone involved wants their disagreement to end. But some methods of resolution can be better than of others.
MEDIATION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- Successfully conducted and/or participated in mediated resolution of 100+ adult family, employment, contract performance, personal injury and real estate matters.
- Appellate Mediation Program, Mediator Training, 3rd District Court of Appeals for the State of California, May, 2008 through May, 2009
- Mediator Certification: Institute for Conflict Management, Santa Monica, California, July 2006
- Mediator Certification: Elder Mediation workshop with Dana Curtis, Sausalito, California, February, 2011
- Mediation, arbitration and alternative dispute resolution practice with emphasis on adult family health and financial planning, real estate transactions, partnership dissolution, employment-related claims, professional malpractice and contract negotiation.
- California Appellate Court Mediation training, 3rd District Court of Appeals in negotiation and conflict resolution techniques in post-trial civil actions.
- Fourteen years of service as settlement conference judge pro tem in the Superior Courts of Sacramento, El Dorado and Solano County
- California Bar Association, member no. 165326
- University of California, San Diego, Bachelor of Arts, Anthropology Lincoln Law School of Sacramento, Juris Doctor, 1992
Areas Of Practice
- Adult Family
- Civil (general)
- Estate Planning
- Online Civil
- Online Mediation
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate
- Online Arbitrator