Sports, Entertainment, Trans-Media:
TWOBAR Entertainment, LLC
Lock Stock Productions, LLC
RRJ Productions, LLC
Good Kids/Bad Kids, LLC
BKGTH Productions, LLC
BKG2H Productions, LLC
Shoots & Ladders, Inc.
Banking, Financial Services, Pharmaceutical, Insurance:
Advanced Processing International, LLC
Versatile Card Systems, LLC
Global Prepaid Services, LLC
Tech Response, Inc.
Global Ventures II, LLC
Barry Wernick, Inc.
Barron Investment Group, Inc.
Former Mortgage Broker
Global Ventures, Inc.
World Group Associates, Inc.
Next Level, S.A.
ACIS Consulting and Trade
Ministry of Justice – Jerusalem, Israel
Law practice has focused exclusively on mediating primarily as a court appointed mediator since 2013, but more recently with a substantial number of mediations taking place pre-suit.
Texas Mediator Credentialing Association – Credentialed Distinguished Mediator
Member of the State Bar of Texas since 1998.
Texas Bar College
Dallas Bar Association
Collin County Bar Association
Texas Bar College – 2017, 2018, 2019
– Basic Mediation (2013)
– Family Mediation (2015)
SMU Dedman School of Law, J.D., Dallas, TX, June 1998
– Jewish Law Students Association, President
– Pro Bono Legal Tax Clinic, 1996
– ADR Course Study
– The Beit Din: Jewish Courts as Alternative to Arbitration
– Dallas District Attorney’s Office – Child Abuse and Domestic Violence Division, 1997
Talmudic University, Miami Beach, FL, 1998
– Rabbinic Studies
Buchmann Faculty of Law, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel, 1996
– Legal Aspects of Middle East Peace Treaties, Truces, and Ceasefires Symposium
– Religious Law in the United States, England, and Israel
University of Texas, Austin, TX, B.A., June 1993
– Post Soviet and East European Studies, Russian, Linguistics
– Moscow Power Engineering Institute, Moscow, Russia – USIA Grant Recipient, 1991 – 1992
– Human Rights Conference – 1992
St. Mark’s School of Texas, Dallas, TX – Student Council President, 1989
2 PARTY CASE – $1900.00 per party – full day
3 OR MORE PARTIES – $1850.00 per party – full day
A full day is an eight (8) hour mediation session. All hours after 8 hours are billed at $500.00 per hour and divided equally by the parties.
2 PARTY CASE – $1,000.00 per party – half day
2 PARTY CASE – $500.00 per party – 2-Hour
– 2 Hour mediations only offered when in compliance with a court order for Personal Injury cases with 2 parties with the agreed amount in controversy under $10,000.
Full Day – $1,600 per party
Half Day – $800 per party