Headquartered in the Seattle area and serving clients remotely across the US, Listen to Understand LLP specializes in parenting plan modifications and divorce mediation and also has experience mediating conflicts within families.
We recognize that the best solutions come from the people involved in the situation. Courts are not able to take the time to understand what is important to you and they are limited by the letter of the law. We help parties understand what is truly important to each other and craft solutions that meet everyones needs.
More details can be found at www.listentounderstand.net/what-to-expect
* Mediation training at the Green River College Peace Institute in partnership with the King County Dispute Resolution Center
* Internship at Pierce County Center for Dialog and Resolution
* Divorce Mediation Advanced Training with Robert Collins at PCCDR
* Conflict Coaching Training with Berry Kruijning at PCCDR
* Elder care mediation training at PCCDR
* Collaborative Leadership training at GRC Peace Institute
* Mental Health First Aid training at PCCDR
Jim has conducted more than 100 mediations since 2014 with his primary focus on parenting plan modifications, dissolutions, and other family mediations.
I believe the best solutions come from the people involved in the situation. I function as the street signs and the guardrails to keep you on the road to a solution, but you control the steering wheel, the gas pedal, and the brakes.
I focus on family mediations because 99.99% of people have good intentions and common interests can almost always be found.
My fees are competitive and I will consider your situation if you ask me to modify my fees.