Mr. Valenti is a lawyer, mediator, chartered arbitrator (CIArb) and facilitator. He is available to assist in all types of disputes including personal injury; family; business; employment; elder care; community as well as group facilitations.
Thomas P. Valenti has been a litigator throughout his legal career on behalf of plaintiffs involved with personal injury claims or on behalf of commercial and insurance defendants. He has been involved in many jury trials as well as a number of bench trials, arbitration hearings, and mediations.
Mr. Valenti has had the most ongoing involvement with the areas of personal injury and tort claims, business disputes and insurance coverage issues. He offers arbitration and mediation services. His experience includes:
Nursing Home Claims
• Private Mediation and Arbitration Practice
• Mediator with the Medical Malpractice Mediation Program at Rush University Medical Center/Chicago
• Circuit Court of Cook County approved Mediator
• American Arbitration Association – neutral
• National Arbitration Forum, Neutral Arbitrator and Mediator
• Center for Resolution, LLC – Neutral Arbitrator and Mediator
My appraoch is primarily facilitative.
• High School: Loyola Academy,
• Undergraduate: Boston College, Boston, Mass., Magna Cum Laude
• Law School: DePaul University, Chicago, Illinois, Juris Doctor
$300 per hour