William Donahue, Jr., Esq., APM
Click here to email
Transitions Mediation Center
Click for Full Website
900 Haddon Ave.
Collingswood, NJ 08108
Description of Practice
* Villanova Law School, Juris Doctor cum laude, 1984.
* Institute for Dispute Resolution, Seton Hall, University, certificate of completion, 1995.
* New Jersey Association of Professional Mediators (NJAPM), annual accreditation as a divorce mediator.
Donahue is also:
* Former vice president of NJAPM and long-time board member, chairing NJAPM's Peer Consultation and Youth committees.
* Former president of the NJAPM Foundation, which was dedicated to funding peacebuilding programs in schools throughout the state.
* Former Chair of the New Jersey Youth Peace Building Coalition.
* Member, New Jersey State Bar Association, Family Law and Alternative Dispute Resolution sections.
* Member, Philadelphia Bar Association, Family Law and Alternative Dispute Resolution sections
* Member, Association for Conflict Resolution, Greater Delaware Valley chapter.
Member, Pennsylvania Council of Mediators.
Areas of Practice
- Adult Family (25 mediated)
- Divorce (all issues) (1,500 mediated)
- Divorce (parenting) (1,000 mediated)
- Marital Mediation
- Online Family/Divorce
- Online Mediation
- Advanced Mediation Trainer
- Communication Skills Trainer
- Systems Designer
- Estate Planner
- Mediation Consultant
- Mediation Trainer
- Representational Lawyer
- Conflict Coach
- Mediating Lawyer
- Collaborative Professional
- Online Mediator