Click here to email
Click for Full Website
1301 Dove Street
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Description of Practice
I've tried a lot of cases: jury trials and bench trials. I have an AV rating and bar registry of preeminent lawyers...which doesn't mean a thing if you don't have the natural ability to make the peace and mediate cases.
- Straus Institute Graduate (Mediating the Litigated Case).
- Member: Superior Court Arbitrator Panel, 1988 - 2017
- Judge Pro Tem, referee and mediator for the Superior Court, 1992 – 2017 – over 500 cases.
- Private ADR: Mr. Ashworth has mediated over 6,000 cases since 1986, and 5,000 of them to settlement
- Orange County Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Who’s Who in California, 1986
Primarily, I want the attorneys who hire me to be heard and collaborate in the settlement process that I help facilitate.
Areas of Practice
- Automotive (1,000 mediated)
- Civil (general) (2,000 mediated)
- Commercial (1,000 mediated)
- Construction (500 mediated)
- Contracts (600 mediated)
- Labor - Management (200 mediated)
- Medical Malpractice (1,000 mediated)
- Partnership (200 mediated)
- Personal Injury (1,500 mediated)
- Real Estate (500 mediated)
- Mediation Consultant
- Mediation Trainer
- Mediating Lawyer
- Online Mediator