Click here to email
Click for Full Website
9710 East Indigo St
Palmetto Bay, FL 33157
Description of Practice
A Florida Supreme Court Certified Civil, Family and Residential Foreclosure Mediator and a qualified Arbitrator, her law practice focus is Estate Planning, Probate and Guardianship locally and internationally. With extensive experience in probate, guardianship and elder law matters she is able to apply to your mediation her unique communication, negotiation, problem solving and analytical skills. Trained in Elder Law Mediation and shared decision making she is intuitive, honest, emotionally and ethnically sensitive and well equipped to mediate your civil, family or elder situation with confidentially, neutrality, knowledge, compassion and grace.
An avid supporter of the principles of Alternative Dispute Resolution her firm motto is;
“Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever you can.
As a peacemaker, the Lawyer has superior opportunity of being a good man (person)
There will still be business enough “
- Abraham Lincoln
- The Florida Bar
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Jamaican Bar -- Qualified to practice law in Jamaica the Bahamas, the Cayman Islands and all English speaking Caribbean countries.
- UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI SCHOOL OF LAW, Coral Gables, FL 33124, J.D., May 2001
- NORMAN MANLEY LAW SCHOOL, Kingston, Jamaica, W. I., CLE, Attorney at Law 1981.
- UNIVERSITY OF THE WEST INDIES, Cave Hill, Barbados, LLB, Bachelor of Laws (Honors) 1979.
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Civil, Family and Foreclosure Mediator
- Qualified Arbitrator
Areas of Practice
- Adult Family
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate
- Trust Management
- Mediating Lawyer
- Online Mediator