Click here to email
Click for Full Website
Easley Appellate Practice PLLC, 1200 Brickell Ave.
Miami, FL 33131
Description of Practice
Easley is certified to mediate cases in the following:
- Circuit Civil Mediation in Florida.
- Family Law Mediation in Florida.
- Appellate Mediation in Florida.
- Ranked Best Attorneys of America, Rue Ratings since 2015.
- Ranked Top 100 Lawyers, South Florida, in Super Lawyer Magazine 2010. Ranked AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating from Martindale-Hubbell®
- Ranked Top 100 Lawyers, South Florida, in Super Lawyer Magazine 2010.
- Ranked Top 50 Women Lawyers in Super Lawyer Magazine 2009, and again in 2010.
- Ranked Florida Super Lawyer (top 5 percent of Florida lawyers), Super Lawyer Magazine, annually since 2006.
- Florida Bar Board Certified in Appellate Law as an Appellate Specialist since 2003.
- Ranked in the Legal Elite (top 1.9 percent of all Florida Lawyers), Trend Magazine.
- Florida Bar 2009 Award for Excellence in the Promotion of Board Certification.
- Florida Super Lawyer (top 5 percent of Florida lawyers), Super Lawyer Magazine.
Master of Science, summa cum laude, forest genetics from New York SUNY/ESF, where she also worked as a Research Fellow.
B.A., cum laude, environmental management, Warren Wilson College, NC.
|Feb. 2018||Mediation Training Group||Circuit Civil Mediation Training Program, 40 hours|
|Mar. 2018||Mediation Training Group||Family Mediation Training Program, 40 hours|
|Apr. 2018||Mediation Training Group||Appellate Mediation Training Program, 8 hours|
That is our mediation philosophy.
Areas of Practice
- Adult Family
- Civil (general)
- Divorce (all issues)
- Divorce (parenting)
- Intellectual Property
- Landlord - Tenant
- Legal Malpractice
- Sexual Harrassment
- Parenting Coordinator
- Mediating Lawyer
- Collaborative Professional
- Online Mediator