Click here to email
Click for Full Website
PO Box 3124
Fort Nelson, BC V0C 1R0
Description of Practice
You may be involved in a neighbour or landlord/tenant dispute, an employment related conflict, or working out the best post-separation arrangement for your children.
In many cases like these and more, Mediation is effective in helping parties find their own best solutions.
Mediation doesn't judge or impose; it's effective because it's yours.
The Process with All-In Northern Mediation - Making Sure Mediation is Right for You:
- Prior to any mediation session, you and the other party/s will each meet individually in Pre-mediation with the mediator.
- Pre-mediation is your opportunity to speak confidentially about your circumstance, and to provide your thoughts on why mediation may be right for you.
- In order to make an informed decision on proceeding, mediations' role in resolving issues will be explained. And, regardless of whether or not mediation is entered into, you may be provided with other resources or referrals to assist you.
- Any concerns, including those on confidentiality and costs, can be addressed during pre-mediation and at any time throughout the process.
Areas of Practice
- Divorce (all issues)
- Divorce (parenting)
- Marital Mediation
- Strategic Planning
- Communication Skills Trainer
- Mediation Consultant
- Staff Developer
- Conflict Coach