This Week in Mediation #754
November 20, 2018
Celebrating Our 23rd Year Membership information
|In This Issue:
Pump the Brakes • When Did Bullying Stop Being Something that Only Happened in the Playground? • Interview with Ken Cloke • Mediation News • Job Postings • Events Calendar • Blogs
|Pump the Brakes (11/16/18)|
by Steven Goldman
The ability to resolve conflicts with one another is a critical life skill, especially in today’s challenging world.
|When Did Bullying Stop Being Something that Only Happened in the Playground? (11/16/18)|
by Katherine Graham
It's Anti-Bullying Week; and bullying is now just as much synonymous with workplaces as with problems at school.
|HALF-PRICED SALE ON MEDIATE STATEWIDE BANNERS - ENDS WEDNESDAY|
GET CASES STATE WIDE! Annual Placements of Mediate's Statewide Banners are on sale THIS WEEK for HALF PRICE.Get a graphical banner on every page of Mediate.com for all visitors from your state! We will develop your banner at no additional cost! Call 541 345 1629 ext. 4 for additional information or go to www.mediate.com/Banners . Ends Wednesday.
|Interview with Ken Cloke|
This is the complete interview by Robert Benjamin with Ken Cloke, author and Founder of Mediators Beyond Borders, filmed as part of Mediate.com's "The Mediators: Views from the Eye of the Storm" Series.
|Featured Mediation Blogs
Read All Featured Blogs
|Caseload Manager is the #1 Case Management System for Mediation & Ombuds Programs|
Caseload Manager is now used by over 120 mediation and ombuds programs, including the IMF, International Red Cross and ICANN! Take part in our FREE CASELOAD MANAGER WEBINAR FOR OMBUDS OFFICES ON DECEMBER 5: Register HERE for the Caseload Manager Webinar on December 5th, 9am PST, 12pm EST.
|This Week’s Mediation News (read & search All News at: www.mediate.com/Today)
Read All News
|BEST SELLING MEDIATION EDUCATION COURSES NOW ON SALE AT MEDIATE UNIVERSITY|
Affordable and convenient online mediation training & continuing education (CLE and CEU) are at: www.mediate.com/University.
Practice Area Development:
|Jobs (for Premium Members) Post New Job Listings
Read All Jobs
- Workers Comp Assistant - PA
- Mediation Program Manager - State Prog Admin Coordinator - MN\
- Mediator - AL, AZ and CA
- Mediation Program Coordinator - DC
|Training & Conference Calendar
- November 21-23 - Montreal QB Canada - ADR Institute of Canada Annual National Conference & AGM
- November 26-30 - Aurora CO - 40 hour Basic Mediation Training
- December 3-7 - Phoenix AZ - Certified Workplace Mediator and Trainer Program (CMT) - Phoenix, AZ
- December 3-7 - Austin Area TX - 40 Basic Mediation Training
- December 3-12 - Framingham MA - 35 hour Basic Mediation Training
- December 6-10 - Kensington MD - 40-Hour Basic Divorce Mediation Training
- December 6-7 - Malibu CA - Women's Negotiation Academy: Creating Skilled and Sophisticated Negotiators
- December 6 - New York NY - Effective Mediation Advocacy: Skills and Strategies for Litigators
- December 10-14 - Baltimore MD - 40 Hour Mediation & Conflict Transformation Skills Training
- December 17-19 - Austin Area TX - 30 Hour Advanced Mediation Training
- January 9-11 - Santa Ana CA - Elder Care Mediation Training
- January 15-17 - St. Petersburg FL - 16th Annual Conflict Resolution and Mediation Conference
- January 17-20 - Amarillo/Childress TX - 40-Hour Basic Mediation Training
- January 18-26 - Santa Fe NM - Restorative Justice Training - 40-Hours
- January 24-27 - San Antonio TX - 40-Hour Basic Mediation Training- 4 Day Course
- January 28-31 - Malibu CA - Leadership for Attorneys in Business
- January 28-30 - San Antonio TX - Advanced Family Mediation Training Intensive 3 Day Course
- January 28-30 - Albuquerque NM - Foundations of Organizational Ombudsman Practice (3 days)
- January 28-February 1 - Los Angeles CA - Mediating Commercial & Litigated Cases with Lee Jay Berman
- January 29-February 10 - Gatineau/Ottawa ON Canada -Conflict Management Coaching Workshop (French)
- February 5-8 - Wichita Falls TX - Basic Mediation Training (40 Hours)
- February 5-9 - San Diego CA - 40-Hour Basic Divorce Mediation Training
- February 7-23 - Malibu CA - Mediating the Litigated Case - Malibu
6 Day Program
Editors: Jim Melamed and Clare Fowler. We welcome comments and feedback. Send your comments to email@example.com.
We encourage you to write an article for This Week in Mediation. Please review our submission guidelines.
This Week in Mediation is distributed to over 28,000 opt-in mediators and ADR professionals. You can include a 100-word newsletter announcement in This Week in Mediation with a headline, link and contact information for $499. There is no faster or better way to reach the mediation and ADR fields. More information is here.