This Week in Mediation #830
May 20, 2020 - OUR 25TH YEAR!
|In This Issue:
Surviving the Pandemic - Advice from 74 Family Experts • COVID-19 World Disorder and Reflection for Conflict Management with the Use of ODR Platforms • Mediation News • Job Postings • Events Calendar • Blogs
|Surviving the Pandemic - Advice from 74 Family Experts
by Michael Lang
In this outstanding collection of essays, there are tips for managing disagreements, guidelines for handling children’s needs, information about finances, and even a recipe for Quarantine Cookies.
|COVID-19 World Disorder and Reflection for Conflict Management with the Use of ODR Platforms
by Celeida Maria and Celentano Laporta
A new order of social coexistence, consumption, work, family model, resulting from a revolution caused by the invisible enemy COVID-19.
|JUST RELEASED: RECORDED "Mediating Online" Training with Jim Melamed, Colin Rule and Clare Fowler!
MEDIATING ONLINE: Commerce, Property & Workplace Disputes - Presenters: Clare Fowler, Colin Rule and Jim Melamed. Special Introductory Price Ends May 31 - Save $100! This Mediating Online training is for mediators interested in most capably extending your mediation practice to offer online mediation services. This 20-hour course includes all training materials and also qualifies as the required 20-hour online mediation course for Mediate.com's Online Mediator Certification. See the Detailed Course Schedule. Check out the Testimonials!
|FEATURED MEDIATION BLOGS
Read All Featured Blogs
|PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP & FEATURED MEDIATOR PLACEMENT
Optimize your online presence! Mediate.com is the #1 Mediation Website in the World! Join Mediate.com as a Premium Member and Featured Mediator - Only $65/mo or $650/yr for both during May!
|MEDIATION IN TODAY'S NEWS
READ ALL MEDIATION NEWS
|MEDIATE UNIVERSITY- 20% OFF EVERY COURSE DURING MAY
All Mediate University online courses are 20% off during May at: www.Mediate.com/University. 6 Month Access!
JOBS (for Premium Members) Post New Job Listings
Read All Jobs
- Conflicts Analyst - NY
- Mediator - TX
- Mediations Manager - TX and IA
- Mediation Coordinator - OR
- Fellows Program - NY
- Human Resources Specialist - WA
|CASELOAD MANAGER: #1 Case Management Platform for Mediation, Ombuds & ODR
Caseload Manager is a proven and secure cloud-based case management system for Mediation, Ombuds and ODR programs and practices. Caseload Manager is used by over 160 mediation, ombuds and ODR programs, including 5 statewide systems, NASA, the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the International Red Cross, and ICANN! See our Representative Clients and arrange for a personal tour of Caseload Manager today!
|TRAINING AND CONFERENCE CALENDAR
- May 21 - ONLINE - Transformative Mediation Q&A
- May 21-22 - Corte Madera CA - Advanced Mediation Training with Steven Rosenberg
- May 27 - ONLINE CA - Advanced Civil General Training - Online
- May 27 - ONLINE VA - Online - Facilitation and Group Consensus Building
- June 1-5 - Macon GA - Domestic & Family Mediation Training
- June 1-10 - ONLINE VA - Online - Mediation Skills and Process
- June 2-5 - Fairfax VA - Mediation Skills and Process
- June 2-5 - North Haven CT - CONFLICT MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE JUNE 2-5
- June 3-10 - San Francisco CA - Mastering the Fundamentals of Mediation
- June 4-23 - ONLINE - Virtual Conflict Management Coaching Workshop
- June 5-14 - ONLINE CA - The Basics of Mediation
- June 10-August 26 - ONLINE - ODR Practitioner Certification Program
- June 15-17 - Austin Area TX - 30 Hour Advanced Mediation Training
- June 15-26 - ONLINE FL - Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Mediation Training
- June 15-19 - Oshkosh WI - 40 Hour Mediation Training
- June 16-17 - Macon GA - Domestic & Family Mediation Practicum
- June 19-August 14 - ONLINE CA - Summer 2020 Professional Skills Series - Five Online Courses
- June 22-26 - ONLINE VA - Online - Managing Difficult Conversations
- June 24-28 - ONLINE FL - Florida Supreme Court Civil Mediation Certification Training 40 hours (5 days)
- June 24-August 1 - ONLINE - Online Basic Mediation 40 Hour Accredited Course
- June 25 - Fairfax VA - 8Hr General District Court Mediation Observation Training
- June 25 - ONLINE - NY - Selected Ethics Issues in Mediation & Settlement Negotiations
- July 7-August 1 - ONLINE FL - Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Civil Mediation Training Program
- July 12-17 - Macon GA - Civil Mediation Training & Practicum
- July 14-16 - Dallas TX - Family Mediation Training (30 Hours)
- July 23-August 7 - ONLINE CA - Mediating the Litigated Case
- July 23-25 - ONLINE FL - Florida Supreme Court Certified County Mediation Training Program
Editors: Jim Melamed and Clare Fowler. We welcome comments and feedback. Send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage you to write an article for This Week in Mediation. Please review our submission guidelines.
This Week in Mediation is distributed to over 21,000 opt-in mediators and ADR professionals. You can include a 100-word newsletter announcement in This Week in Mediation with a headline, link and contact information for $499. There is no faster or better way to reach the mediation and ADR fields. More information is here.