There always looked to be a mountain of good stuff there but it was all under lock and key.
But, that was then. This is now.
Take a look at all this outrageously generous, freely available Harvard resource;
1. PON Webcasts (video)
2. PONcast (have a recent article from the Negotiation newsletter read to you)
3. An Intern’s Life at PON (blog)
4. Sample article from the September ’07 issue of the Negotiation Newsletter
5. Negotiations Research Network (online working papers)
6. PON Negotiation Journal (some old articles)
7. Negotiation Pedagogy Online Forum (this doesn’t seem to have sparked)