Online Mediator Certification
Distinguish Yourself as a Mediate.com Certified Online Mediator!
See our Certified Online Mediators
Mediate.com now offers our ground-breaking Online Mediator Certification Program and our panel of Certified Online Mediators.
Our Online Mediator Certification Program is available to Mediate.com Certified Mediators and other comparably experienced mediators (at least 100 hours of mediation training and 200 hours of mediation case experience.)
Experienced mediators can now augment your training with Mediate.com's 20-hour Mediating Online Course to satisfy the additional Online Mediator Certification training requirement.
Here is more information on how Mediate.com's Online Mediator Certification works:
- Mediate.com first ensures that our Certified Online Mediators are trained and experienced in face-to-face mediation by requiring Mediate.com Mediator Certification or Senior Mediator status or the equivalent (100 hours of training and 200 cases);
- We require complete professional information disclosure and transparency;
- Our Certified Mediators are required to disclose their training and case experience.
- We require the highest ethical standards and that a mediator's references are made available to participants; and
- We investigate complaints made against our Certified Mediators.
For Online Mediator Certification, we require a core 20 hour Mediating Online Training and one hour of monthly online dispute resolution continuing education (which we provide). We make this ongoing continuing education available to you at no additional cost as part of our Online Mediator Certification Program (a one hour webinar each month - also available recorded).