I welcome renowned ADR experts that built up the world’s leading mediation website and organization- Mediate.com, to the Expert Views ADR (EVA) Vid/ Podcast Show.
SEE THE VIDEO: https://youtu.be/8ErbBihKoeg
Professor Clare Fowler: She is the president of Fowler Mediation, a practising workplace mediator and the Vice President of Mediate.com. #check out Clare’s new book- Rising above #Office #Conflict on https://www.amazon.co.uk/Rising-Above…
Colin Rule: President and CEO of odr.com, Mediate.com and Arbitrate.com. He is the 2023 recipient of the D’Alemberte / Raven Award from the American Bar Association (ABA) Dispute Resolution Section.
Dr. Ron Dolin: He is the Chief Innovation Officer for odr.com. He is a Lecturer on Law at Harvard Law School. They wear so many hats, so I have left the link to their profiles below: https://mediate.com/mediator-profile/… https://www.colinrule.com/ https://mediate.com/mediate-com-welco…
In this episode, we analyzed the following questions:
1. What is the concept behind Mediate.com?
2. At the inception of Mediate.Com, what were the major obstacles and challenges faced?
3. Do you think ADR had a buy-in when Mediate.com was birthed? If yes, to what extent has ADR enhanced #accesstojustice in the US?
4. To what extent did your organisation impact the utilisation of ADR at the time and presently?
5. The recent research I conducted in #washington DC and #lasvegas revealed that non-specialists/masses do not know where to find ADR providers or Mediators; What measures are in place to sensitise potential users in finding ADR practitioners through your organisation?
6. Regarding Mediate.com’s web development, what innovation has been created or added to improve services since its inception?
8. What are your assessments of its use, accessibility to the public, and implementation, and how would you assess people’s reactions and patronage of the services provided?
9. What areas of your services require improvement?
10. What recommendations could you give to improve the #usefulness and service of your organisation in the nearest future?
11. What is the way forward for the mass awareness advocacy of ADR?
Now Cain said to his brother Abel, Let’s go out to the field.” And while they were in the field Cain attacked his brother Abel and killed him. Then the...By Reed Leverton