Management Blog by Cinnie Noble
I’d like to wish all of you the very best of health and happiness for the coming year. And may it be a peaceful one, too.
Here are this year’s resolutions for 2019. I have repeated many from last year because – I have to admit – I haven’t got them quite right, yet.
Warmest regards to you and yours and may your 2019 be wonderful in every way!
- This year I will keep in my mind and in my heart that we are all in this together.
- This year I will do what is within my ability to make the world a more peaceful place.
- This year I will be grateful to those who teach me important lessons by, for instance, letting me know when I am not interacting with humility and dignity.
- This year I will be kinder to myself and others, and be even more careful with others’ feelings.
- This year I will cherish my family and my friends and colleagues even more.
- This year I will not judge.
- This year I will approach conflicts with grace and remain true to myself.
- This year I will honour that others strive to be true to themselves, too.
- This year I will open my heart and mind wider and with more curiosity.
- This year I will celebrate our differences and take heart in the knowledge that we all have lots of room in our hearts to love more and to love deeply.
What are your conflict resolutions for this year?