How to Submit your Article
Mediate.com welcomes high quality articles on mediation and dispute resolution for publication on our web site. Authors are encouraged to submit articles that are written for practicing mediators and for the public. We are willing to post previously published articles with permission and, if articles are not time relevant, we are open to posting older works.
All articles published on our web site are promoted through our email newsletter with a targeted readership of over 25,000 and are categorized and placed in our searchable data base. Once placed, it is understood that articles will remain at Mediate.com and are not subject to withdrawal by authors.
We provide a link to your web site and include a short biography at the end of the article.
- Submit articles of any length. However, our preference is for shorter articles of between 2 and 4 pages in length.
- We only accept articles submitted in Word, Google docs, or via email. PDFs and JPEGs cannot be accepted.
- We reserve the right to format submissions and to edit for length, spelling, grammar, and readability.
- We do not pay a fee for articles, nor do we charge a fee for publishing an article on our web site.
- In submitting an article for publication, you grant Mediate.com and Resourceful Internet Solutions, Inc. (RIS) a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display your article in any media. We hope to provide you with the widest possible distribution of your writings.
How to submit an article:
Email articles as “attachments” to the [email protected]. Word format is preferred.
In the body of your email please indicate:
- Short Abstract: a sentence that summarizes your article
- Biography: a paragraph that describes your background and experience (for each author)
- A headshot of each author
- Email: indicate your email address to receive reader contacts (by form)
- Web site: indicate your web site or the site you would like us to link to
- Permission: in addition to your permission as a writer, we require that you provide written permission from any other publisher that has residual rights to your work.
Thank you for submitting your article!